Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

passion products


I am learning how to teach and help primary school kids to make a tournament that will help us raise food (etc) for a charity. In my group the members that will be helping me make this project are Logan and me.  the rules are to our tournament is that it is a 3 v 3 tournament. My group have started to make a video to explain our idea we made our video to introduce our game it is more eye capturing so more people will think about joining. This will help us learn more about our passion project cause it will help us understand it more.                        This is our video we made


5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Tai!

    I like the poster that you have created for your tournament. I wonder if you could have another look at the video link, unfortunately it doesn't appear to work! I would really like to see what you and your group have been working on.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora tai


    i like the poster you have created for our group
    unfortunately the video link doesn't work. anyways nice post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Tai


    I really like your poster Tai but mister tisch sad that we can't do basketball so can you make another one please thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi tai, Your poster is good but you could add in a bit more detail and explain about passion projects incase people forget about it . This is a good piece of work but the video is not working

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michael thank you for the information I will make sure I will try to add some more information and next time I will try to get the video working. But anyway thank you for the information.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.