Pages

Thursday 16 May 2019

Music through the decades

Through out this week during hurumanu music me and my partner Tamani were making a D.L.O about music starting at 2010 going down to the 19 hundreds we started at 2010 and went down the list each slide had a different decade of music on the we had to explain who the most popular singers where at that time what genres were popular at that time the most popular song and who it was by. But unfortunately me and my partner Tamanai didn't finish but we still worked to to try and finish it but we ran out of time but any way this is what we made I hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tai

    I am very impressed by the DLO that you and Tamani created. You put in a lot of thought and effort to make sure that the backgrounds matched your information and that you had eyecatching photos and fonts.

    I also like that you remembered to share your introduction on your blog telling your reader what the task was and what work you are sharing with us. This is some great work to be proud of.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.