Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

Lady Gaga

                                                    Lady Gaga

Today in hurumanu music we had to make a DLO about Lady Gaga I watched a video and searched some things up about her to make my DLO I put some key facts in about her to make it more detailed. A thing that I didn't know about her was that Lady Gaga was only her stage name and not her actual name. This is my DLO that I had made I hope u like it and if u have any thing to say on how I could fix it or if you have any questions please ask in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.