Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

PE Beep test

Today in PE hurumanu we done a beep test we where doing this beep test to test our fitness and see how fit we actually are. My results in the beep test where 8.6, one area that I think I need to improve in is to get better at running faster, I will get better at funning faster by practising during PE hurumanu.

I think I worked successfully with others because when they were struggling I encouraged the to keep going and to keep trying. I helped people when they were struggling by encouraging them to just keep going. I think my actions and feelings affected others because when they were struggling they saw me doing and they they probably
if he can do it that they could to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.