Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Hurumanu PE

Today in Hurumanu PE we started of first doing our warm ups we done our warm ups for about 5 minutes my group and I decided for our warm up to do laps around  the court and then do some stretches after that  we got into out our practice my group and I's sport that we choose to do was basketball and we wanted to practice our shooting and layups to practice these skills we done lay up lines and mid range. Shooting at the start of doing these activities some members in my group where getting a bit confused but we ended up working successfully with each other and we were able to help them understand what they had to do. I am excited to continue practising these skills because even just from today I could see the members in my group getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.