Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

Health Hauora

What is Whare tapu wha? and what is it about? 
Whare tapu wha is the the four walls of Hauora, Hauora is your personal well being, the four walls of Hauora have meanings which are - Taha tinana/ Physical, Taha wairua/ Spiritual, Taha hinegaro/ Mental and emotional, and Taha whanua/ Social.
Today I think I participated well this lesson because I was focused, I was answering questions and I was working well with my group well being respectful to others.
My Hauora is good I always feel positive, I feel good and I have a good relationship with my school peers, Friends and family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.