Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

100 word challenge.

I was driving down the road when I thought I saw a monument so I parked my van and got all equipment so I could go do some graffiti but as I was walking up to it moved So I quickly crouched down hiding behind a rock but before I knew I saw a bright blue beam coming towards me an I was out. I woke up and it looked like he had taken me to his cave, so I asked him what he's doing and he Told me that I ruined his chance in going back to space and the only time he went back now was in a whole week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tai

    Can you have another look, this work is running off the page. Reformat and comment back to me so that I can have another look at your story :)

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.