Pages

Monday 11 February 2019

CARR values

CARR values

We had to make a play, skit or anything we could use to show the value we had to use.
My group had respect as our subject in my group there was Clayton, Tj, Danielle, Jrey, Danny and me

*what value did you use
My group and I were doing respect.

*what did your group make
My group and I were making a video

*how well did you work together
We worked okay but sometimes we got offtrack

*were you successful
Yes we were because we got all the worked finished and we all agreed and like the video that we mad

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tai its Bryce.
    I like how you answered the questions successfully and added a good little paragraph at the start of your post. Maybe next time you might want to double check your spelling is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Tai!

    I enjoyed reading the reflection you made about your CARR Values project. If you could do this again, what would you do differently in your group?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.