Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2019

Community Impact Projects

In Community Impact Project I chose to join ( Hornby high school Community ) I decided to choose this group because I want to make an impact in our school to make it so more people can have fun while at school. My group and I  ( Hornby high school Community )  had to come up with ideas and ways to make a difference or an impact in our Community, One of our ideas was to have a bake sale and with the money we make from that we could put it towards sports equipment and charity.

My idea was to fund raise buy having sausage sizzles and bake sales with that money we make, I reckon we should put it towards a new and better basketball ball court.

To achieve this my group and I will work hard to get money of fundraising and we will need to talk to Mr Sutton about where we could locate it and Mr Hillyard about getting the hoops and the equipment we would need to achieve this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.