Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

Women's suffrage.

This week in reading we had to draw pictures of a Prime minister, scientist and a principle we had to draw them as what we normally would think they would look like because we were learning about gender stereotypes and the women's suffrage and why we drew the pictures as males and not females and why we drew them as females and not males.
I drew this prime minister as a Girl because as soon as I heard prime minister I thought of New Zealand's Prime minister Jacinda Arden.
I drew this scientist as a boy cause normally when u see a scientist they are boys and all the time you see crazy scientist with crazy hair and glasses on television that are also boys.
I drew a principal as a boy because the school I go to the principal is  a boy so that's were I got my inspiration from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.