Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

Hurumanu drama

Today in hurumanu drama we were doing performances the performances were about  all the things we have done this term in drama we were showcasing pretty much all our performances we have been learning the whole term my group Gerald, Bryce, Jullien and me our first performers we did was explaining what we like to do and why it is good for us then we did an action for it and paused in that action for a while I said "I like to sleep because when I wake up I feel enigized and ready for the day" Then I layed down on the grown and acted like I was sleeping. Then Gerald spoke he said "I like to basketball because it is fun and it gets me fit" then he paused in a shooting form. Then it was Julliens turn he said " I like to run because it gets me fit and health" then he paused in a running position the it was Bryce's turn he said " I like to learn because it ge nts me enigized and its fun" then he paused in a position like he was a book.


https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m14RVV9Yp0oA4QJMKwxuuBLiXkAYaFqN/view?usp=sharing



1 comment:

  1. Well done Tai, I like the way your group was organised and didn't rush your performance. Great team work.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.