Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

Jackpot!



After I had just won 3 billion dollars! I straight away went and quit my job sold my house brought the biggest boat I could find, Then the first thing that came to my mind was to own my own private island, I could just imagine having a House, a Pool and just sitting outside in the sun all day that would be amazing. I straight away searched up Private islands for sale the first site that came up was Private island INC I started to scroll down, I saw the perfect Island as soon as I saw it, I knew it was the one and I needed it. It was perfect and It was close to where I lived, LA California and the island already had a massive house and a  pool and pretty much everything that I needed in life at this point, My life was amazing and I had only spent 1.5 Billion I was a rich man I could never run out of money. It was the 18th of September and I was heading over to my Island the wind was going through my hair the fresh air was riding my skin and I felt like no one could ever touch me that's how great I felt, I felt like I was free and That I could live forever. I had just arrived at my Island and the smile on my face had just fell off…
Image result for private island

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Tai! You created a very exciting story based on that photo, you have left us on a cliffhanger and I am keen to know what comes next! I like how you were trying out different punctuation in your writing. My favourite part was the clear description you used in this part: "I was heading over to my Island the wind was going through my hair the fresh air was riding my skin and I felt like no one could ever touch me that's how great I felt, I felt like I was free and That I could live forever."

    Overall, this was a very exciting piece to read. I really enjoyed what you came up with. Some fine-tuning on that punctuation would improve the overall quality of this work. Keep up the awesome blogging.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.