The image on the left is my re creation and the one on the right is the original, On my re creation I added the main character Denny, The car he brought and the money in the bag he used to buy the car Denny also loves rugby and he loves to play so I added a rugby ball in and a rugby field in as the background, Hope you enjoy.
I am a student at in Uru MÄnuka. In 2020 I was a year 9 and in 2021 I will be a year 10. This is a place where I will be able to share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Tuesday, 26 November 2019
Playing to win.
This week I was re making a book cover for the novel study I have been reading for the last 5 weeks.
The image on the left is my re creation and the one on the right is the original, On my re creation I added the main character Denny, The car he brought and the money in the bag he used to buy the car Denny also loves rugby and he loves to play so I added a rugby ball in and a rugby field in as the background, Hope you enjoy.
The image on the left is my re creation and the one on the right is the original, On my re creation I added the main character Denny, The car he brought and the money in the bag he used to buy the car Denny also loves rugby and he loves to play so I added a rugby ball in and a rugby field in as the background, Hope you enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.