Pages

Friday 6 November 2020

100 Word challenge

 This morning I woke up to fresh snow, as I was walking to my car to go to my job I realised something weird. There were adult size footprints on the hood of my car and my lawn. I was so confused about who was walking on my property and my car and why . I went to work but when I got back home I checked the security cameras I have outside of my house. When I got the video I started to watch I realised something was wrong when I kept on seeing footprints appear but no sign of a human.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.