Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2020

Steroids in Sports.

 In Health we were set a task that required us to research facts about the topic that we choose to research Our set success criteria that we chose was pro. The topic that I chose was steroids in sports. Steroids in sports and the sport we chose to focus on was the ufc. Firstly we had to Research what steroids were and why they are harmful towards athletes or just to any human. Once we had our 5 BIG questions we started to write all the answers down as we researched the answers. We chose to make/create a DLO, we chose to do this so we could show others how bad steroids affect your Hauora. We have learned that these strategies are helpful to use if. It was challenging when we had to create a DLO because we weren't sure what information to add to our poster. I coped with the challenge by working with my buddy and sharing my ideas with my buddy. I worked well with my buddy because we managed to get our topic finished.

Next time I will have to do two topics between two classes not just one in between two classes. I am really proud o# me and my buddy because we're happy with our work and we've managed to finish our first topic successfully.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.