Pages

Monday 2 November 2020

200 word challenge.

Splash!  And I was in the deep dark water, me and the boys where diving looking for paua it was going pretty good we were getting bags full of it when all of a sudden we saw are boat rocking and there was blur behind the boat. We started to panic then the blur in a quick flash was heading right towards in a quick pas then we realised it was a whale shark we quickly tried to swim away as it was getting closer and closer to us I swam as fast as I could back to boat and when I got back  I climbed back onto the boat as fast as I could I looked out over the water looking for my friends they where no where to been seen. Next minute I woke up, I just had I nightmare.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.