Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2020

100 word challenge

 This morning when I woke up I got a massive surprise, there was a gigantic Bubble floating on my front lawn. I went up to it to investigate when out of nowhere it sucked me in and It said “If you could go anywhere, where would it be?” In a quick flash I said my dream location, The moon. Within a second I was on the moon Jumping around and enjoying the view of the earth. Then My vision was gone and everything was black I woke up the next morning confused and wondering what just happened.

Moon Facts: Fun Information About the Earth's Moon | Space

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tai

    I like how you used your imagination by making your setting the moon but I think that your blog would be a lot better if you added a couple more pictures of what happened in your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tai

    I really like you blog post it is good I like all your punctuation in your blog post maybe next time you should fix up your capital

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.