Pages

Thursday 6 June 2019

Hurumanu Music learning story.

For the past few weeks in Hurumanu Music my class 8bh and I have been doing lots of activities,
out of all of the activities we done my favourite was making music by using garageband.


Our goal on garageband was to create our own piece of music, in our piece of music it had to be at
least three minutes long it had to include in three different instruments, an ASMR sound,
and three sound

s of our choice. To make the instrument sounds we chose what instrument we wanted to use you would
click on it and then I would come up with the drum layout or a guitars strings etc, you would tap on the
drums or swipe the strings and it would make a sound just like one would in real life then from there you
could record the sound you made.


This term in Hurumanu Music I have been learning on listening to others ideas and opinions for
example I listened to my partners opinion and I used it and it turned out working listening to others
opinions this has helped me to get my work to a higher standard this has also helped me to get my work
finished faster and on time.


Also this term I have been trying to ask more questions and trying to become more of a curious
learner and also so I can reflect on my learning. Asking more questions was helpful because it helped
with my learning so I could get my learning done on time and get it finished properly. I was asking
questions all the time so I knew what I had to do and so I could get it done to a good standard.

Also this term I have been trying to remember to have the right learning equipment at the right time,
I have been trying to be more organised this year so I can get straight on with my learning.
This term since I have been more organised this it has helped me to be able to get my work done
better and faster.


This term I have been learning to think more creatively I have been making my DLOs and slides
more interesting and fun to look at.

This term I have been trying to expand my skill to think more creatively while using a device.
And also just getting more comfortable with a device, I have learnt lots of new features that are on a
device and lots of different ways to use a device. This has helped me to think more creatively and make
my work more fun.


1 comment:

  1. Yikes, Tai! Please have another look, this work is running off the page!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.