Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

Life of a shoe.

The life of a shoe

On a nice sunny day my owner took me of and just left me he was of to work but he left me all smelly and wet from playing basketball all day then I said to my self i'm pretty keen for a feed so I grabbed my owners wallet and I was of  I was going to meet up with my friend so we can get a feed down at Wycola park, his name is Brycebutterbeans but hes a pair of Air Judens......
Image result for school shoes broken Image result for basketball shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.