I am a student at in Uru MÄnuka. In 2020 I was a year 9 and in 2021 I will be a year 10. This is a place where I will be able to share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
For the last two days in art hurumanu we have been learning about Quentin Blake and what he does we had to make a DLO about him with some facts about him.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please structure your comments as follows: Positive - Something done well. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say. Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.